Sunday, January 21, 2007

And they were THREE

Gul has just booked a ticket to Nairobi from ... where the hell are you? Delhi? Bombay? She will be joining this party (of the century, for sure) - gettin' rowdy, the halal way.

Here's to this wave of wreckless genius. I love you girls.

In other (now almost irrelevant) news, the social forum is in full swing and completely disorganized. Mostly I sit on the curb with a beer watching the masses walk by - Masai tribal community organizers next to a contingent of Indian "untouchables" and of course Italian anarchists, whose presence at these things can always be counted on.

I've made friends with the group from Western Sahara, because I mistook their tent for the Palestinian one - flags are almost identical. They were very nice, and i have an open invitation to visit their occupied territory.

Today I saw an elephant in a bus parking lot, a Pelican landed on my matatu, and I met an Israeli that supported the boycott of Israeli goods.

More, later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully the genius will be wreckless.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home