Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I can no longer give you a lift

Have you heard about this???

It's now forbidden to transport Palestinians in an Israeli or foreign car.

Being a Jerusalemite, I drive an Israeli car. This means that I can no longer have 90% of my friends in my car when i get home. Mom, no more giving a lift to your colleagues or your friends. And the rest of you - you know who you are - will no longer be able to spend most of your quality time with your significant others in some dark corner of the streets of Ramallah to get away from the parents - because now an even bigger brother is watching!

But don't worry, soon they'll legislate about sharing a house or maybe a bed with Palestinians to make sure they get everyone.

Scary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/814538.html

apparently there was enough of a campaign that they froze this particular ruling... at least for the time being.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home