Monday, April 30, 2007

Almost last thoughts.

I haven't been good about blogging these days, but it's really because SO much has been happening and it's hard for me to relate it all while maintaining the appropriate degree of anonymity required by this blessing/curse of internet searches. It's actually kind of frightening. Someone found my site by googling "israeli stereotypes backpacking". They proceeded to spend 19 minutes here, I hope they learned something. Another one got here by when he searched "Merkava tank" - now I'm assuming this is a He - and spent about half an hour here.

(Let's see what happens: HIZBULLAH BINLADEN ALLAHU AKBAR BOMB BRITTNEY SPEARS SEGOLENE LOVES ARABS.)

Right. So where was I? Ah, yes. Kigali has been insane. I am leaving here in 6 days, after being here for 6 months. I stopped working as of Monday, my adapter blew and I'm roaming the streets of Kigali looking for a replacement that won't blow and that will get past Israeli security.

Still can't keep up with all the things I have to/ want to do. I've had very little time (or willingness) to reflect on it all... I suppose you're expecting a long, thorough, conclusive, structured post. At least Dad is.

All I have is this:

(ok so the picture didn't load. come back later).

deliriously yours,
diala

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

diala
so... the end is near, ha?
first, i want to say i never stopped visiting your blog ever since you got there. lovin it.

hope u're good.
can't wait to see u.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home